HOW TO USE INVISIBLE PRODUCTS
- Soldering Bath -- 260￠J!O5￠J within 5 seconds.(Dip depth should under 1/16 inch below seating plane)
- Soldering Iron Under 40W within 3 seconds. (Tip temperature:380+-5￠J)
- The neutrality flux be used before soldering
- Do not use unspecified chemical liquid to clean invisible product. They could harm the invisible product. If cleaning is necessary, wipe the pin out with alcohol. Freon TE or Chlorosen at normal temperature for less Than 1 minute. Or wipe the surface with alcohol. When other chemical solutions mot specified is used. It may cause crack or haze on the surface of the Invisible product
- Be not over current.
- In order to operate BRIGHT INVISIBLE PRODUCTS under stable conditions. Put protective resistors in series. Resistor values can be determined by supplying voltage or current is in the invisible product. Recommended current is in the range of forward current 50mA.
- Circuit must be designed so that over voltage (over current) is not applied to the invisible product during on/off switching. Transient or pulse current will damage the junction of invisible product die.
- For obtaining even brightness. Each segment should be at the same current. So the best circuit design is to supply constant current for each segment
- To increase brightness. Increase current. But do not over maximum rating.
- To check the appearance defect of invisible product. The viewing distance should be 15cm minimum.
- For obtaining more uniform brightness on SIDE LOOK and INTERRUPTER. The supplying forward current should be over 20mA , but do not be over rating.
QUALITY CONTROL AND ASSURANCE
|CLASSIFICATION||TEST ITEM||DESCRIPTION AND TEST CONDITION||REFERENCE STANDARD|
|OPERATION LIFE||Ta: 25 ￠J + -5 ￠J Side look : IR:IF=20mA !F End look :IR:IF=50mA !F Vce =5v Time:1000hr||MIL-STD-883E:1016|
|HIGH TEMPERATURE HIGH HUMIDITY STORAGE||Ta: 65 ￠J + -5 ￠J RH:90% -95% Time: 240hrs||MIL-STD-883E:1004.7 MIL-STD -202F :103B|
|HIGH TEMPERATURE STORAGE||Ta: 125 ￠J + - 5 ￠J Time: 240hrs||MIL-STD-883E:1008. 2|
|LOW TEMPERATURE STORAGE||Ta: -55 ￠J + -5 ￠J Time: 240s+- 2hrs||JIS-C-7021:B-12|
|TEMPERATURE CYCLING||Ta: -55 ￠J + - 5 ￠J (30min)~25+ -5 ￠J (5min)~ 85 ￠J + -5 ￠J (30min)~25+ -5 ￠J (5min)10cycle||MIL-STD-883E:1010.7|
|THERMAL SHOCK||Ta: -55 ￠J + -5 ￠J (10min)~ 125 ￠J + -5 ￠J (10min)15cycle||MIL-STD-883E:1011.9|
|MIL-STD -202F : 107G|
|SOLDER RESISTANCE||To evaluate resistance of thermal stress caused by soldering Ta:260+ - 5 ￠J Time:10+ - 2 sec||MIL-STD -202F :210B|
|SOLDERABILITY||To evaluate solder ability on leads of device Ta:245+ - 5 ￠J Time:5+ - 0.5 sec||MIL-STD-883E:2003.7 MIL-STD -202F : 208F 1|
SELECTION GUIDE (PART NO. SYSTEM)
- A!GGenerally A grade type
- B!GGenerally B grade type
- C!GGenerally C grade type
- D!GGenerally D grade type
- SA!GSMD A grade type
- SB!GSMD B grade type
- SC!GSMD C grade type
- SD!GSMD D grade type
- MD!Gbrode Ditch A type
- MB!Gbrode Ditch B type
- MC!Gbrode Ditch C type
- MD!Gbrode Ditch D type